jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

PEACE IN THE STORM

PEACE IN THE STORM

Sometimes in life suffer from a pain, but not physical pain but a pain that runs deep, as the death of a relative, a child's escape from the family environment, the same family problems hurt us deeply as if was a stab into the heart, I wonder, is there an answer to this?, seeing the world itself, what is observed is pain everywhere, people suffering, crying, dying, etc., what can we do to alleviate the pain that is continuous in humanity and in ourselves?, not what you but I will turn to a resurrected Yahshua to give me a sweet balsam, as it is in the midst of my tests with me and will do feel that peace within my storm painful, I do not mean you will not feel pain, but amid the most intense pain you may have, there is a peace I can not understand.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario